Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I made a new friend today:




She was walking along my road so I looked up her owners and took her home.
She was not happy to be put back in her kennel!


And then I finished my oil painting...



I'll put it up for sale as soon
as it's dry!


~


My next project...



Here's what it looks like so far...



~


New
Original – “Tempest”



If you’d like to
purchase this, it’s available now on my website for $15 less than what
it will be listed on EBay…

http://www.rachelsstudio.com/watercolors.htm



~


I’ve been getting
great response to my giclées I’ve been offering, so here’s
another
I have on EBay...




On EBay it’s $100, but Rachel's Studio
members get a discount of $15 if you buy directly from me. (Just remind me
that you want the discount)


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7422909276


Please note – My
price is going up on the giclée “Their
Chair”
but I will still welcome my members to purchase it for $100.


~ Today's Quote ~


"I don't think God
put me on this planet to judge others. I think he put me on this planet to
gather specimens and take them back to my home planet." ~ Jack Handey


~ Today's Cool Site ~


http://www.handprint.com/HP/WCL/water.html


All you ever wanted to
know about watercolor!!!


 


Visit my website at www.rachelsstudio.com

1 comment:

stitchingbitch said...

I know totally random, but I've been admiring your work on ebay, and I just wanted to tell you that you are sooo talented, and I love everything I've seen so far.

~Jen