Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New Winner - ShelleyC!

Member #53 won this week - ShelleyC! Congratulations!! Please contact me and let me know your address and I also need to know what you like (cats, dogs, horses, landscapes, flowers etc).

If you want to be eligible for a goody from me, click on 'follow this blog' in the top right area and I'll add you to the drawing next Tuesday!

I'm completely inundated with commissions right now so I'm not going to end the voting for the photo contest yet, but if you haven't, be sure to do so! If you want to enter then next photo contest, upload your photos to my Yahoo group or my Facebook group.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi.

can i join it? dun forget to follow my blog ya. see ya

James Parker said...

Hola, Rachel. I think I got ya on my Different Strokes From Different Folks painting. Then again, maybe not. I'll post it on my blog in the morning, but it's already on Karin's. If I blew it, don't shoot me.