Saturday, April 25, 2009

Get those votes in!!!

This Tuesday I'm going to close the poll, so everyone get your votes in - so far the sunflower and the cat in the basket are winning, but anything could happen! Vote here and here.

I'll also be drawing TWO names for a free goody, since I skipped last week. I'm getting married in June so I've been a leeeeeeeeeeeeetle preoccupied! To view some of the places we will visit in China on our honeymoon, visit my google map. I'm SO excited : )


Here is a painting I finished this week - it was a winner in my last poll...



If you want to enter my photo contest, which will start next Tuesday, upload your photos to my Yahoo group or my Facebook group.

Here's a commission I just finished too...

7 comments:

L.Holm said...

Rachel, this is beautiful! You are brilliant at capturing expression, and getting clear, gorgeous color!

rachelsstudio.com said...

Thank you! I enjoy painting pets : )

Edward Burton said...

He's adorable, Rachel - beautiful job!

kat said...

wow, just gorgeous. amazing talent you have. (who am I, Yoda?)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Both are beautiful you've captured their souls :))

Gina Lee Kim said...

Hi Rachel. This is just fantastic! You have such an energetic and beautiful style.

I need to loosen up more, as you can see! http://ginaleekim.blogspot.com/2009/05/monty.html

rachelsstudio.com said...

Thank you everyone!