Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm back!!!

I'm SO sorry I haven't posted anything here. I was planning to blog from China, but I think Blogger is blocked in China because I couldn't get on any of my blogs there. I posted a lot of things to my facebook profile at www.facebook.com/rachelparkergao Here's onepicture...

This picture is in Yangshuo near Guilin. We spent 3 glorious days here. This picture was taken from the grounds of Yangshuo Mountain Retreat where we stayed. Those hills are called karsts.

4 comments:

James Parker said...

Wow...enchanting...karsts. Glad y'all got back safe and sound.

Lauren Maurer said...

YAY!! You're home!!! :)

Art with Liz said...

Welcome back Rachel - we missed you but glad you had a fantastic holiday.

rachelsstudio.com said...

We had a great time, it was so gorgeous!