Thursday, December 24, 2009

Thank you for the Christmas donations!

Thanks to the generous donations of Rachel's Studio patrons, who raised over $700, needy children had a great Christmas! Here is the room where I sorted all the presents. Thank you to all who helped.


The families I serve through the schools as a school social worker have needs all year long. If you would like to donate, I've placed a paypal button at the upper right corner of my blog. For every increment of $5 you donate, you will be entered in a drawing for a commissioned painting. When I raise $500, I'll have the drawing. Thank you for your generous donations and prayers!

3 comments:

Lauren Maurer said...

You are so wonderful, Rachel! Those little guys are lucky to have you looking out for them! Merry Christmas!

Joyfulartist said...

Wow, you do all that and paint too! You are an amazing person and I'm glad I found your blog.

rachelsstudio.com said...

Thanks everyone - I don't know how I pulled off Christmas, it was a huge job, but SO rewarding, and I'll do it again next year again! Welcome to my blog Alanna! I appreciate all of you reading : )