Sunday, November 08, 2009

Christmas Goodies now available

These two images will soon be available through Siamese Rescue for this year's Christmas cards. The originals are here and here, exclusively only on rachelsstudio.com!


These three images are available as Christmas cards through rachelsstudio.com


I also have all sorts of cool goodies that would make great Christmas gifts at http://www.cafepress.com/rachels_studio If you don't see what you want, just ask me. I can put almost any of my prints on anything!

4 comments:

Art with Liz said...

These are beautiful! Love the first one especially.

Joyfulartist said...

Those are just charming! I don't think anyone paints Siamese as well as you do. They certainly have the "Aaaawww" factor.

rachelsstudio.com said...

Thanks Liz and Joyfulartist! I love painting those kitties : )

Dancer said...

Rachel, you do GORGEOUS work! I found your blog through your Flickr page after you faved one of my photos (thanks!) - I'm so glad I followed the link. Really beautiful. And I love that you use so much of your talent for altruistic purposes. Kudos!