Saturday, July 08, 2006

My oil painting day...

You can click on the finished paintings and be taken to their
Ebay page. Here are a couple paintings I finished last night...



 




This small painting took FOREVER!!!!


 


I finished this painting this morning...




This one took the least amount of time but it's my favorite. I love how the
simplicity of it make it look so fresh.


 


Here is the progress I've made on my oil painting...


8 AM



5 PM



it's getting there!


 



~ Today's Quote ~



"Take time to observe animals. What you learn will enrich your life."
~ Wayne Dyer


 



~ Today's Cool Site ~


http://michelmcninch.com



Thank you so much Michel McNinch for your help with my oils. Her website
is today's cool site!


 


 



Visit my website at www.rachelsstudio.com

No comments: