Tuesday, November 25, 2008

New Poll!

The winner of the siamese poll will be announced soon. In the mean time, let's vote for the next painting! If you had a dog in one of your files in my yahoo group, it should be in the list below. If you had more than one, I chose just one out of your file. Two winners will be chosen: the owner of the winning picture and a randomly drawn member who participated in voting. That winner will be able to choose any print they want from my store! There are several links you can click to vote. The 'click here to vote' link will take you to my yahoo group, where you can vote for the picture you like best. I'm sorry if I butchered the breeds, PLEASE email me and fill me in on the correct breeds! Start adding more pics; my next poll will be of beauty, so any pic I find in the yahoo group photo files that is beautiful, will be considered for the next poll!

1 Golden Lab

2 Alaska dog

3 Big Lab


4 Smile


5 Little White dog





6 White Retriever





7 Dog and Kitty Buddies


8 Basset puppy


9 White dog Closeup

10 Alaskan dog with blue leash

Click here to vote!


11 Black and White dogs


12 Sheepdog

13 Big Black dog

Click here to vote!

No comments: