Thursday, November 12, 2009

I was featured in a blog...

Thank you Celine for featuring me in your wonderful siamese cat blog siams.wordpress.com

I'm sorry I haven't been around too much - this recession has made my work crazy. I'm a social worker in a school and it keeps me busy to say the least! I love my work, but I love my art too, so I'll be posting new things soon. I have finished several paintings and had a show, and all my work was very well received. Here are two more of the paintings I finished for the show...




The originals will be available exclusively on www.rachelsstudio.com, when I get around to having time to put them on there : ) Can anyone relate??


3 comments:

Lauren Maurer said...

Ah, Rachel, I LOVE these! Gorgeous!

Art with Liz said...

Oh yes, I can relate, even though I don't officially 'work' anymore! But as long as you continue to paint pictures like these, it's worth the wait.

Anonymous said...

:-)))