Friday, December 11, 2009

Help Rachel's kids, get art!

As some of you may know, I am a school social worker. Every year, I organize Christmas donations for needy children. I will spare you their tear-jerking stories, but know that these are children I personally know, who have real needs. This year, I have not been able to cover 22 children. So I am reaching out to my online community. If you would like to donate, please click on the donate button on the upper right hand corner that says "donate". If you don't want to use paypal, I welcome checks. Just email me to coordinate this. Even if you can donate only a dollar, that would help enormously! Anyone who donates over $30 will get a print. Anyone who donates over $100 will get an original of their choosing done custom by me. 100% of the proceeds will go to the needy children I serve in my schools. If you are unable to give, I appreciate your thoughts and prayers, as I believe in the power of those. Please do not feel guilty if you are unable to give for whatever reason. Each of us have a purpose, and if your heart and ability combine to motivate you to help, do so with gladness. Thank you!!!

No comments: