Thursday, July 22, 2010

New Mini Paintings

I've been doing mini paintings and have become SO addicted to them. Then I found these cute easels that are about 3 inches high that are just perfect. These little watercolors are done on extra heavy watercolor paper so they stand up by themselves. Even Sadie is impressed!




This is another non-winning entry but completely irresistible!

This painting is of Eva's kitty. She was in one of the contests and didn't win, but I still couldn't resist painting her gorgeous cat. I'll post these on www.rachelsstudio soon, but if you're interested in one, just drop me a note!

9 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

They are lovely, Rachel. Aren't the little one so much fun to paint.

cynthia-mcdonald said...

I love this idea! Beautiful work!

..Aditi.. said...

wow rachael....... this is awesome!!!!

Ralph said...

They are fabulous and a wonderful way to get some paintings done small and shown. Nice idea.

Lauren Maurer said...

Let's paint some of these little ones today! I LOVE the little baby easels!

Wendy Wright said...

These are all so lovely. :)

rachelsstudio.com said...

Thanks - they are a blast, but I'm not getting much else done ; )

Elisa said...

Hi, Rachel! Stumbled onto your blog while checking out small easels with watercolor paper. May I know the size of your watercolor paintings? I am doing similar. Your work is beautiful!

RachelParker said...

Elisa - I do 3x4 or 2 x 3 for my minis!